I've always thought about not eating meat because I've never liked the thought of killing animals just so I could eat them. I live in Kentucky and that makes it harder to not eat meat because people around here like their meat. The usual reaction I get from people is "why in the world would you do that. I could NEVER do that" or something along those lines. I've learned to except the fact that people are going to think I'm crazy or something. I have ALOT of support from my mom, my dad is a diary farmer so he really does think i'm crazy. :) I really wish some, or at least one, of my friends would do this with me. I didn't really eat meat that much any way, well chicken. Well bye bye for now :)
~AlEx~
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment